Blog entry by Packers Movers Hyderabad
When ever you are moving to a new state, it's better to learn some geographical facts about the relevant place, so to take the precautions in advance, like if you are moving to a central or eastern regions for an example in Odisha, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh and so ever, then you need to learn some safety tips related to the lighting as these are the lighting prone areas of India, so take below Packers and Movers Hyderabad suggested precautions and safety measures to save you and your loved ones from the severe thunderstorm.
A. Lightening Damage To Your Property:
If you are homeowner, renter or a business owner then its must to know what damage lighting can cause to your property. In your precaution you have to include fire extinguisher, trim down trees branches which could probably fall during heavy wind.
Lightning bolts can start a fire by igniting flammable surface not only this lighting can destroy your home electronics, if they are plugged into electrical sockets. Keep yourself updated about the upcoming storm and take the necessary steps like unplug all your appliances, and for outdoor, lighting can cause damage to trees, fence and lawn equipment’s. Moving long distance and forgot to take #moving insurance, no way secure your possession now by availing Packers and Movers Hyderabad transit insurance services.
B. Some Safety Tips:
Never take shelter under a tree during lighting, just go inside a building having roof and 4 walls except picnic pavilion, tent and carport.What to do when you are outside of your home.
- Find the lowest spot in the area, never go for taller sides.
- Ya water doesn’t attract lighting but its good conductor of electricity. So never go near to water bodies in such time.
- Better to seek shelter when you hear thunder.
- It’s better to stay in your car than standing in open.
Prepare Your Emergency Kit:
This is very useful in the case storm knock out your power or lasts for a long period; these items are inexpensive and easily available. Moving last minute and need some guidance don’t worry take a look at Packers And Movers Hyderabad to Ahmedabad guide and for take don't forget to check out their site.
- Water: have at least one gallon of eater for every member for drinking and sanitation for 3 days.
- Flashlight: choose the flashlight having battery and keep some batteries handy.
- Whistle: a whistle will be helpful in case of emergency.
- Wrench: keep wrench so to turn on or off the utilities.
- First aid kit: keep antiseptic, medicine and bandages handy.
- Food: choose the food items which is not cooking based, go for ready to eat foods, keep some fruits, energy bars for your family.
Teach Kids About Lighting Safety.
Teach your kids to always watch thunderstorm form inside, never open windows and doors and if winds are severe then keep a distance from window for the safety.
Teach your kids to avoid the usage of electronics like T.V, video games and computer.First move and not confidence to move fragile item then you can avail Professional moving and packing services from Movers and Packers in Rayadurg.
Tell your kids where the safest place is like in basement, bathroom, under ground or in the lowest room of the house. Have your emergency kit ready and tell your kids where it is.
Keeping your kids calm during the heavy storm is a difficult task. Your safe spot should be away from window and near to supplies. Create a familiar place with fun and comfort, with some pillow, blankets, stuffed toys and animals. Include some games which are battery based or manual.
How To Safe Pets:
Don't leave your pet outdoor in thunderstorm, also your metal dog house is not safe for your pet keep them inside and if you see any other pet help them too. Pets hear the thunder sound before storm actually arrive, so to keep them relax, by keeping some pillow, their favourite toys near them. You can also consult veterinarian for some herbal remedies to keep your pet away from anxiety during such weather. What to do if you are away from home with your pet. Movers and Packers in Hyderabad provide safe and secure pet relocation services.
- Stay calm because your pet can sense you and react the same.
- Don't get near to bridge, hills and large trees.
- If you can seek shelter in enclosed building.
- Keep distance from metal objects like fence and wires.
- Keep yourself away from water bodies.
Safety Tips For People With Limited Mobility:
People with limited mobility should avoid leaving home in such days. Prepare kit for your lived ones so they can easily #move in home without any difficulty.
- Keep extra medical supplies that person requires.
- Easy to open and ready to use food.
- Soft food.
- Bottled water
- Notebook having emergency contacts.
- Discuss the plan with the neighbour and elderly person, so your neighbour can reach out to them if they are alone.
Moving during a rainy season, then learn how to tackle the move during the rainy season with the help of Packers and Movers guide.
Source url :