Interventi Blogi di emma emily
Field Services Delivery Manager
San Antonio, TX
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Field Services Delivery Manager on our Managed Services team in San Antonio, TX.
The role of Field Services Delivery Manager is to lead the coordination of field service activities across the assigned account including installation, implementation, repair, preventative maintenance, and engineering change upgrades. Ensures records and systems are maintained. Schedules personnel responding to critical situations. Maintains communication with solution management and sales specialists in resolving solution problems. Ensures product problems are brought to the attention of the design department.
- Manages larger field service team and/or a larger supplier relationship
- Leads the senior relationship with the suppliers
- Drives service level improvement and management of field service teams and suppliers
- Resolves escalation to maintain strong customer experience levels
- Work across countries and understand the local country requirements
- May have trade compliance responsibility for multiple countries
- Leads in developing strategic goals and plans for field service operations
Read more: dell emc proven professional