Blog entry by Martin Mathews
QuickBooks database server manager is a tool present in QuickBooks application that enables the users to organize applications for multiple users. It is essential to have QuickBooks database server manager, as without it, it is not possible for the users to use multiple versions of QuickBooks desktop. In this blog post, we will be discussing the process to install, set-up and use QuickBooks database server manager. However, for expert assistance, you can also make a call at our toll-free number i.e. 1-800-969-7370 and speak to our QuickBooks support team regarding the same.
Steps to Install QuickBooks database server manager
- The first step is to double click the installer to the QuickBooks and start the installation setup wizard.
- After that hit next and select No along with hitting next once again.
- Shutdown the active application and hit next.
- Read the software license agreement, and select the “I accept ….” Statement followed by hitting next.
- The next step is to select custom or network options icon.
- And then select the setup type as per the requirements.
- The next step is to select the Yes icon and then hit allow access.
- Enter the license number and product number.
- Follow the prompts.
- And lastly setup the database server manager after it has been installed.