Blog entry by anna scott
Customized with the most user-friendly accessibilities, TurboTax – both its Desktop or online version – allows you to file your annual income tax returns with ease. But there are concerns such as TurboTax error 190 that many users have been putting forward in the form of complaint on many forums.
Here, in this post, we have explained the most common error issue associated with TurboTax, and how you can fix it up with simple techniques also has been mentioned.
TurboTax Error Code 190: How to Troubleshoot It with Quick Technique
The TurboTax error 190 is an indication that you can’t complete or file your returns. The error mostly comes when you e-file your return by using the TurboTax online platform. What you do is if your return has not been submitted yet:
- From the TurboTax online, select the Tax Home in the left menu.
- Scroll down to the tax returns and documents.
- Select the year you want to file your return, and then select Add a State.
- Choose “File” on the left menu. Expand the browser window if you can’t see this.
- On the Just one more step screen, select the Start button to the right of your return.
- Now, on the “Let’s get ready to e-file screen,” select the option – I want to e-file.
- Follow the instructions to file your return. You will not get any error.
What If You Get Other Common Error Code While Accessing TurboTax?
No doubt, there’re other common error codes too. So if you’re encountered with other common errors like TurboTax error 70001, you should get connected directly with our tech member right away to get the right resolution.
Related Blogs -
Related Blogs -