Blog entry by Soni Saxena
Anyone in the world
Data are just summaries of thousands of stories – tell a few of those stories to help make the data meaningful. Chip & Dan Heath, Authors of Made to Stick, Switch.
Reasons why you need BI reporting tools -
- Understanding the best of the performing pointers of your business and comparing it with the worst-performing facets.
- Run a pseudo test on the past data for future predictions. Analyze which decision will impair the business and which ones are going to have a potential impact.
- Gaining a real-time 3600 overview on the happenings of the company is imperative for the leaders.
- It is advantageous to have a condensed view of all the big data through interactive reports.
- Cartographic and graphical representations help in analyzing the performance of everyone region-wise and assist companies in shifting the focus on regions that need attention.
- Managers need to have a clear and detailed summary of the operational reports, including, daily activities and events at the end of each day
- Unraveling hidden trends and analyzing information with pivot tables help companies to extract results from vast volumes of data through counting, sorting, averaging, and performing calculations.
- BI is the best known for ad hoc reporting. Dumping enormous requests in your IT department is a thing of the past.