Blog entry by Jack prabha
As cyber attacks continue to escalate in frequency, scope and sophistication, businesses and government agencies alike are making it a top priority to hire and retain talented InfoSec personnel. As a testament to their organizational value, information security analysts' salaries are among the highest - and fastest rising - in the IT space.
Here is a dynamic look at Information Security Analyst salaries, including trends from the leading salary surveys and workforce studies. Use our salary calculator, job search and education tools to maximize your own information security salary, and explore the IT security specialist career path for a deep dive into this red-hot field.
Know more: What is an IT Administrator?
Information Security Salary by Certification
Here are the top five highest paying information security certifications in the U.S.:
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) | ISACA: $118,412
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) | ISACA: $117,395
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) | $116,900
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) | EC-Council: $116,306
- Security+ | CompTIA: $81,467