Blog entry by Billy Mark
Do you want to print your Instagram photos with your mobile printer? If yes, then you have come to the right place. Printing photos from your Instagram isn’t always easy because it doesn’t have a print preview like other apps. Just read on and learn how to use your mobile printer for printing Instagram pictures.
What kind of photos can you print on Instagram and how large can you print?
You should know that you can only print your images from Instagram. If you want to download an image from Instagram which is not your property, then ask the owner to permit you to print it.
Second of all, Instagram compresses your image to only 1080 pixels. So don’t hope for a premium quality print from Instagram. If you want to print a large size image, then you have to sacrifice the image quality.
How to Print Instagram Images from a Printer?
It is good to have a hard copy of your favorite shots on Instagram. If you have a mobile printer or a regular printer, you can easily print your images by following some simple steps.
More To Read
- How to Manage your Local and Cloud Files with ES File Explorer App
- How to Activate RCS in Android Messaging for iMessage-Like Experience
- How to Turn Off Automatic Image Download for Email on Outlook
- How to Install Beta Version of MacOS Catalina on a Mac
To print a photo from Instagram, you will have to download or save the image first. It is not that easy to save an Instagram image. There are several tools available that help you to bypass Instagram restrictions and let you save your favorite photos. The best tool to download Instagram images is DownloadGram. You can have this tool by just searching for it on Google.
Once you get the image saved on your phone, Instagram images can be printed just as regular photos. However, the resolution will remain 1080 pixels, which is not a perfect quality to print.
- Now connect your printer and phone to the same Wi-Fi network.
- After that, open your gallery and look for the image that you want to print.
- Now navigate to the print option. ( press the share button and then press print option)
- Select the printer icon and then choose your printer from the list.
You can also refer to your printer’s user manual to look for the method that it supports. If you are using an Android phone, then you should go for the Google Cloud Printer which comes inbuilt in most of the device. iPhone and iPad users can use AirPlay for printing Instagram pictures.
Billy Mark is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.