Blog entry by Lisa Brown
Netgear is one of those brands that helped to grow the router industry a bit faster as Netgear is the one who launched the world’s fastest wireless router. That brings the revolution and makes it more easy and fast to use the router services around the globe. Now with this, people always have the confusion of how they can complete the Netgear router setup.
Some of the simplest ways you just need to follow are:
- Use Ethernet cable and connect your modem to the internet port on your Netgear router.
- Connect your desktop with one of the Ethernet ports on the Netgear router and also power ON it.
- Now enter the web address “routerlogin.net” in the web browser and log in to your account.
- Here the default user name is “admin,” and the default password is “password,” and they are case sensitive.
- After that, click on the Advance and the on “Setup wizard.”
- Now router detects the Internet connection after you hit the “YES” and then “Next” button.
- Now you will be directed to log in, enter the new admin password and confirm it.
- You can also add more security features, like adding security questions.
- You will see your congratulations! Page, here if you want, then you can also print the network settings.
- Now go to the “Next” button, you will see “Firmware update Assistant” page. If the update is available, then update it and reboot the router and log in again and if the update is not available, then click “OK,” and your router is ready to use.
You follow this simple way to set up your Netgear router and start using it without any hassle, and if any issue persists, then please feel free to connect with experts for further assistance and support.