- Which of the armed forces was responsible for the German attack during the Battle of Britain?
a) Wehrmacht, b) Luftwaffe, c) SS, d) Kriegsmarine
- What was the codename of the German operation to attack Britain?
- What city was bombed for 57 nights in a row during the Battle of Britain?
a) Manchester, b) Birmingham, c) London, d) Newcastle
- What was the treaty that ended WWI that laid some of the unrest that would later explode into WWII?
- Write a quotation lead, choose one from famous Churchill´s quotes.
- Write a tabloid news about King-Emperor Edward VIII proposal to marry Wallis Simpson.
- Write a personality profile, choose someone from famous and important personalities of the 20th century.
Last modified: Friday, 18 November 2016, 10:38 AM