- The 1800s were a time of 'Industrial Revolution', with great changes. Which of the following is NOT true?
a) A move from domestic industry to factory-based industry.
b) A move from steam engines to wind power.
c) A revolution in transport and communications.
- What was the first industry?
a) factory, b) textile, c) bomb, d) weapon
- In 1886, who was given a patent for the world's first automobile?
a) Henry Ford, b) Karl Benz, c) Harry John Lawson, d) Rudolf Diesel
- Who invented the telephone?
- Write an essay on Why is the Industrial Revolution important to history?
- Write a travel article Discovering British colonies.
- Write a news article in the column New invention every day.
Ultime modifiche: venerdì, 18 novembre 2016, 10:20