- Who sucsessfully set up South England as a Roman Province?
- Which tribe lead the British Revolt of AD 60-61?
- What was a key reason why Rome could no longer help the British militarily?
- After the departure of the Roman forces, which ethnic groups took advantage of the evacuation and started settling in the East and South-East of the island?
- The region roughly equivalent to modern day Scotland was once called __________ by the Romans?
- Write an interview with Queen Boudicca about her relationship and attitide to the Romans.
- Write recollections of a native inhabitant of Britain on the times of Roman occupation.
Zuletzt geändert: Freitag, 18. November 2016, 09:21