- Complete this sentence: "The ___ never ___ on the British Empire".
a) sun sets; b) lightning Strikes; c) rain Pours; d) clouds Gather
- What is the name of the first colony in North America?
- What happened as a result of the Irish Potato Famine?
- Queen Victoria's husband is widely thought to have introduced which Christmas tradition to Britain?
- Write an obituary for Prince Albert.
- Write two interviews with Queen Victoria, one at the beginning of her reign in 1837 and the second one towards the end of her reign in 1901.
- Which of these quotes is often associated with Queen Victoria?
a) 'Let them eat cake.'
b) 'Now is the winter of our discontent.'
c) 'We are not amused.'
- Imagine you are an editor of Victorian newspapers. What columns would it contain? Invent their titles.
Utolsó módosítás: 2016. november 18., péntek, 10:26